Hi Everyone again!
Last night I sewed the Neck Edge of the Neck Band together. It went together very quickly…
I first sewed the Back Neck Band Shoulder Seam to the Front Neck Band Shoulder Seam on both sides then sewed around the Neckline Edge right sides together…
I pressed the seams, clipped the curves and trimmed out excess fabric…
Then once all that is done I turned right sides out and top stitched, using my edge foot, to set everything in place.And now the next step would be to attach this Neck Band to the Yoke/Bodice of the Nightgown!
That post is coming up next…I think you’ll get a kick out of it! (Maybe)
- The Nightgown Project – Part 1, Sketching Some Ideas
- The Nightgown Project – Part 2, The Front Pattern Pieces
- The Nightgown Project – Part 3, The Back Pattern Pieces
- The Nightgown Project – Part 4, Cutting Fabric
- The Nightgown Project – Part 5 – Lace
- The Nightgown Project – Part 6 – Lace Trim Selection
You must be logged in to post a comment.